Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Beginnings!

Yesterday was day 1 of 1st grade at Landon's new school! We were anxiously waiting to hear how he liked it when the school day was over. I got a very enthusiastic "I LOVE IT", he was so excited and talkative about his day we were thrilled! His 2nd day was just as exciting, he came home telling me about the Spanish words he learned, how to say look in sign language and that he got to do math (his favorite). Such a big couple of days for our sweet little man (who I cannot believe is old enough to be in 1st grade :(, or that I am old enough to have a 1st grader for that matter lol). Daddy pulled out yet another of his teeth last night, between that and school he had a very exciting day and ended the day telling us that even he was proud of himself lol!









Signature

2 comments:

Min said...

Kids grow up so fast! I can't believe how fast time flies... Thinking of you on your one year mark (which also went fast!).

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! I'm glad he's enjoying his new school! :) So exciting!!